New to reef and new to forums

Lebski

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2021
Messages
23
Reaction score
37
Location
England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I have some experience in fish keeping and in general know the basics and am by no means any kind of expert lol.

I have had a variety of tanks from fresh to saltwater and have grown up around fish tanks.

I used to have a small saltwater tank with a Valentino puffer who unfortunately passed away a few years ago now.

I currently own a 20g long planted neon tetra tank.

A friend of mine upgraded and was getting rid of his 30g long so I have decided to take the plunge and start a nano reef I am fairly new to corals and community salt water tanks.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I too came from the FW fish world, we currently have a 120g Cichlid tank in our living room, and a 60g "river tank" in the bedroom. Our newest is a saltwater tank with the 32g biocube. It has been a bit overwhelming, but once the early stuff settles, it gets way easier I find. Welcome to the community!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new