Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
Welcome.gif

Salty_Northerner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Al, 13.5 reffer here aswell. And yeah like other member mentioned, give your wife your wallet! I've changed everything on my system the first week back into the hobby. Protein skimmer, Sicca 1.0 return pump, upgraded lok line with VCA RFG nozzles, fluval Marine 3.0 lighting with twin 12-in 453nm Actinic Blue ReefBars from 21ledusa mounted under the stock hood. Intake chamber 2 basket, and just last week I grabbed a Vortech MP10 which is worth more than the tank and the lights and everything else LOL.. oh well go big or go home as I've already been bitten once again with all this new technology and probably come fall time be getting a larger tank

Reef Jockey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the reef uncle Al
another Fluval Evo reefer here as well. yes upgrades, upgrades, and more upgrades. For sure the InTank media chamber 1, I made a DIY algae scrubber in chamber 2, and most recently upgraded my return pump to this:

replacing my Sicce 1.0. love this pump
I'm also running a Hygger mini wave maker and tossed the stock light for an AI Prime 16HD
tanks been running for about 20 months now
IMG_4360.JPG

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 52 48.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 60 56.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • None.

Votes: 27 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.4%
Back