New to reef tanks

The_Jewce

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
63
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
I just started my first saltwater tank. I’m new to the hobby and so far loving every part of it. My first tank is a waterbox 35.1 with sump. I’m a little ways passed my cycle being completed and keeping on top of my water parameters.
My tank so far includes one Picasso clown and a Valentini puffer.
I started with two clowns as the pic below shows.One of them decided to go carpet surfing unfortunately. Since the. I ordered a clear view lid. With the lengthy wait, I made a makeshift temporary list witha few supplies from Home Depot.

CE48976C-40DB-4B2A-A046-94AF6197115F.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new