New to reef to reef

IMG_0084.gif
 
Hello fellow reefers, I'm new to Reef2Reef although for the past 7 years I've used Reef2Reef for info And have relied upon information that's very valuable for reefers. Thanks guys for all the great info
Welcome
Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street
 
Hello fellow reefers, I'm new to Reef2Reef although for the past 7 years I've used Reef2Reef for info And have relied upon information that's very valuable for reefers. Thanks guys for all the great info
Happy reefing
 
Hello fellow reefers, I'm new to Reef2Reef although for the past 7 years I've used Reef2Reef for info And have relied upon information that's very valuable for reefers. Thanks guys for all the great info
Welcome to R2R! Happy to have you here! Yeah the people you can talk to here are the info you can gain are both awesome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new