New to reef2reef. Hi!

ShoalSister

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. Newly signed up here even though I've lurked a lot in the past.

Have been fascinated with fish all my life. Reared fw fish as a kid, including fish I caught in lakes. Switched to saltwater as a young adult. Took a break while raising human kids, and now, back in since the kids are adults.

Graduated from Univ Hawaii with BS biology emphasis on marine biology, MS and PhD in zoology, specializing in fish physiology. Moved back to Washington State working for state agencies on salmon topics. Recently retired!!

Also lived in the Marshall Islands and Samoa. Lots of diving and snorkeling.

Have 3 saltwater set ups. All FOWLR. We travel a lot, including trips to dive among more fish! I need organisms that can handle me being away. 125 gallon, new, still cycling.
Established 60 gallon with firefish, flame hawk, red striped angel, white spotted pygmy file fish and azure damselfish.
40 gallon with only a blue star leopard wrasse. Her name is Diva. A name she well earned. She's supposed to be in the 60 but she can't handle the other fish.
Also have cucs.
Also have a fw tank.

Thanks for all the great info on here! Salt on!
Carol

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R... finally...
black ish appearance GIF

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Carol, to the Dark Side...

Welcome.jpg

Seems to me you have all the knowledge you need to be one of the most successful members here. May be that in the near future, we are turning to YOU for advice rather than you turning to us! lol.. Either way, glad to have you here!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back