New to Reef2Reef

Otopharynx

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
59
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm still pretty new to this and just wanted to pop in and say hi. I've had standard freshwater tanks and a 29g fowler tank before but this is gonna be my first reef tank. I'm working with a 60 gallon cube i bought from a buddy. Just set it up on Tuesday and everything seems to be stable but my anemones are acting up. Hopefully they do better soon. Sorry for rambling on, im just excited

received_1579390175530264.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for joining this community!
 
Welcome to R2R
If you just set it up with New water & it looks like the sand is new it's way to soon to add anemones. The tank needs to cycle. Do a search on the Forum & you'll find all kinds of info.
I bought it with all the rock and sand and live stock. I just cleaned it, changed the water and added macro algea to the refugium
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new