New to reef2reef

Lilmssmartiepant

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
26
Reaction score
86
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shout out from Oldsmar, FL!!! Hey all! I am new to the forum. I have 2 mixed reef tanks a RSM 170 and a fluval 13.5- I am looking to get a new reefer xxl for the holidays, I’ve had the bug now for 2 years and love the hobby!
 
Welcome to R2R!
BareOpulentJumpingbean-small.gif
 
Welcome to R2R from another Floridian!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new