New to reef2reef

received_244003776723671.gif
 
I currently have the AI prime reef light and caribsea special grade sand with Marco 15 pound dry rock.
I removed the filter sock and put in intank chamber basket with marine pure CERAMIC BIOMEDIA 1 1/2” SPHERES.
I also have the tunze comline 9001 for skimmer.
And duetto ATO and a vortech mp10
Sounds great! Best of luck with the cycling and can’t wait for pics.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Hello I'm new to the hobby.
My tank is currently day 7 on cycle.
I have a waterbox 20
Hi Luciano and welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Hello I'm new to the hobby.
My tank is currently day 7 on cycle.
I have a waterbox 20
Welcome to R2R and the Waterbox family! I have a WB 100.3. They are super nice tanks aren’t they?
 
Welcome to R2R :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new