New to reef2reef

Welcome to R2R!
D67D5306-D55A-4542-951C-C72D84923211.gif
 
Hi everybody!

I've been here on reef2reef for a while but have never commented, made a post, or introduced myself! Despite this fact, I've been wearing reef2reef T-shirts for over 2 years haha. This is because I am AcroNem's significant other <3 We met working at an Aquarium, and though I've taught entire audiences about corals, salt-water (and fresh) invertebrates, mammals, birds and fish, I've not kept a tank all on my own. Unless a fishbowl on my bathroom counter counts.... I'm a certified diver, have a lil' fish-shaped birthmark, the first coral I ever learned about was Fimbriaphyllia paraancora (Euphyllia at the time) and coincidentally this was one of my first conversations with AcroNem. I love plating corals:) and most of all think underwater photography is cool:) Paul Nicklen's work is the best! If you have awesome underwater cameras comment below.

Lil'fish.
Welcome
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Hi everybody!

I've been here on reef2reef for a while but have never commented, made a post, or introduced myself! Despite this fact, I've been wearing reef2reef T-shirts for over 2 years haha. This is because I am AcroNem's significant other <3 We met working at an Aquarium, and though I've taught entire audiences about corals, salt-water (and fresh) invertebrates, mammals, birds and fish, I've not kept a tank all on my own. Unless a fishbowl on my bathroom counter counts.... I'm a certified diver, have a lil' fish-shaped birthmark, the first coral I ever learned about was Fimbriaphyllia paraancora (Euphyllia at the time) and coincidentally this was one of my first conversations with AcroNem. I love plating corals:) and most of all think underwater photography is cool:) Paul Nicklen's work is the best! If you have awesome underwater cameras comment below.

Lil'fish.
Welcome to R2R Lil’fish. I’m sure you will have lots of knowledge to offer the forum.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new