Welcome to R2R!
D67D5306-D55A-4542-951C-C72D84923211.gif

VAFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody!

I've been here on reef2reef for a while but have never commented, made a post, or introduced myself! Despite this fact, I've been wearing reef2reef T-shirts for over 2 years haha. This is because I am AcroNem's significant other <3 We met working at an Aquarium, and though I've taught entire audiences about corals, salt-water (and fresh) invertebrates, mammals, birds and fish, I've not kept a tank all on my own. Unless a fishbowl on my bathroom counter counts.... I'm a certified diver, have a lil' fish-shaped birthmark, the first coral I ever learned about was Fimbriaphyllia paraancora (Euphyllia at the time) and coincidentally this was one of my first conversations with AcroNem. I love plating corals:) and most of all think underwater photography is cool:) Paul Nicklen's work is the best! If you have awesome underwater cameras comment below.

Lil'fish.
Welcome

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody!

I've been here on reef2reef for a while but have never commented, made a post, or introduced myself! Despite this fact, I've been wearing reef2reef T-shirts for over 2 years haha. This is because I am AcroNem's significant other <3 We met working at an Aquarium, and though I've taught entire audiences about corals, salt-water (and fresh) invertebrates, mammals, birds and fish, I've not kept a tank all on my own. Unless a fishbowl on my bathroom counter counts.... I'm a certified diver, have a lil' fish-shaped birthmark, the first coral I ever learned about was Fimbriaphyllia paraancora (Euphyllia at the time) and coincidentally this was one of my first conversations with AcroNem. I love plating corals:) and most of all think underwater photography is cool:) Paul Nicklen's work is the best! If you have awesome underwater cameras comment below.

Lil'fish.
Welcome to R2R Lil’fish. I’m sure you will have lots of knowledge to offer the forum.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back