New to Saltwater

Zues Kane

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2023
Messages
11
Reaction score
33
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening, everyone, my name is Volloyd and I'm out in sunny southern Cali. I've been keeping freshwater fish for about 5 years now and am interested in getting into the saltwater side of the hobby. I have an empty 37 gallon tall with stand and an empty 10 gallon to make into a sump, also gonna drill the 37 for an overflow. I joined to learn all I can before diving in. I'm in no hurry and don't expect to be ready to actually start for at least a year so, until then I'll study and learn as much as I can from everyone. I'm very excited to start this new journey!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Good evening, everyone, my name is Volloyd and I'm out in sunny southern Cali. I've been keeping freshwater fish for about 5 years now and am interested in getting into the saltwater side of the hobby. I have an empty 37 gallon tall with stand and an empty 10 gallon to make into a sump, also gonna drill the 37 for an overflow. I joined to learn all I can before diving in. I'm in no hurry and don't expect to be ready to actually start for at least a year so, until then I'll study and learn as much as I can from everyone. I'm very excited to start this new journey!
welcome!! Sounds like a plan. You’ll be ready to dive in so to speak
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new