NEW to Saltwater

Fernselvis

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone @R2R

I am Elvis and new to saltwater.

Pleased to be part of this forum and learn from everyones experience here at R2R.

Need some advice with any first tank link below.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/new-to-saltwater.513820/

T
hank you for your help in advance and wish me luck :)
 
Whatever questions you have can be answered here.
IMG_2074.JPG
 
Welcome to R2R!
ezgif-2-96309b114c.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome to the club! What got you into the hobby?
I have been in the freshwater hobby for more than 20 yrs with a break and now for 8 years straight. Kept most kind of freshwater fish and mainly focused on dwarf shrimps.

Its time for a new challenge which I've been putting aside for many years, learn new things and experience more vivid colours which is so different from freshwater and yes saltwater shrimp of course.
 
Welcome! Go slowly, and you will enjoy the overall experience so much more. :)
Yes I have been cooking some rocks (old) in a tub for more than a month and a fresh set for 2 weeks in salt water with a power head. I had a small holding / qaratine tank with 2 clown fish and a frag of toadstool coral. Waiting on some feedback to proceed with the big tank. Need to silicon the skimmer back in coz I had to readjust the height.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new