New to Saltwater

welcome

20200708_233332.jpg
 
I always enjoy the smaller wrasses, and they do a great job maintaining pests at points as well! I would offer the idea of a four or six line wrasse!

Welcome to the hobby, if you get a chance check out my YouTube channel, may have some helpful videos and there are some fun things I am getting into on it! Love your feedback as well!


Wouldn’t a 32 be small for a 6 line? I was advised against this
 
Ive been thinking about a marine betta but I’ve heard they can be aggressive
Mine is the most peaceful and shy fish you’ll encounter

78D9643D-B31A-48E6-AEC5-CA8956FF6A42.jpeg
73FE06B0-776C-4233-A779-1A503B158017.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new