New to saltwater

w98789

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Messages
50
Reaction score
32
Location
Santa Barbara. California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. Wanted to introduce myself, I am completely brand new to reef tanks and saltwater alone for that matter, so a newbie. A decade ago I joined the aquarium hobby ago doing freshwater and been doing that since. I currently have a 65 gallon tall that is low tech planted and I can share pictures if anyone is interested. But now im ready for saltwater!! The learning curve from fresh to salt seems steep, and I have been intimidated at times, but im also a guy who loves the hobby because of all the learning and can sit for hours each day researching and planning. I think I'll be fine with all the advice available on here.
A couple days ago I got a partial setup with lights, 120g tank, stand, and a couple other accessories from a seller on Reef2Reef. I'll be doing my first build journal ever and look forward to sharing with you all for feedback
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello everyone. Wanted to introduce myself, I am completely brand new to reef tanks and saltwater alone for that matter, so a newbie. A decade ago I joined the aquarium hobby ago doing freshwater and been doing that since. I currently have a 65 gallon tall that is low tech planted and I can share pictures if anyone is interested. But now im ready for saltwater!! The learning curve from fresh to salt seems steep, and I have been intimidated at times, but im also a guy who loves the hobby because of all the learning and can sit for hours each day researching and planning. I think I'll be fine with all the advice available on here.
A couple days ago I got a partial setup with lights, 120g tank, stand, and a couple other accessories from a seller on Reef2Reef. I'll be doing my first build journal ever and look forward to sharing with you all for feedback
Welcome!

Looking forward to seeing your build thread and hearing about your upcoming success!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new