New to Saltwater

SeaMaiden92

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All!

My name's Marina and I've only had a reef tank for a few months. I had freshwater fish in the past, but having a saltwater tank has always been my dream and I finally went for it! I've been doing as much research as I can, but I still have so much to learn. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
16370168485635694283021768358560.jpg

OP
OP
SeaMaiden92

SeaMaiden92

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Marina. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
Thanks! I'm excited for all the advice I'll get here! Hopefully it'll help me keep a successful reef tank!

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny what is revealed in a simple photograph..

What are the stringy parts at the top of the picture? What is the white box on the lower left, Nice floor lamp in the refection...

Haha I once took a batch of pics of my tank early in the morning, was all ready to post them when I realized, My ummm "adult level" reflection was clearly visible in the pictures.. lol

OP
OP
SeaMaiden92

SeaMaiden92

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny what is revealed in a simple photograph..

What are the stringy parts at the top of the picture? What is the white box on the lower left, Nice floor lamp in the refection...

Haha I once took a batch of pics of my tank early in the morning, was all ready to post them when I realized, My ummm "adult level" reflection was clearly visible in the pictures.. lol
Hahaha the stringy stuff is just a picture. It's some branching corals at the top of the background I'm using to cover up the cords in the back. And the box is a green copepod hotel. I wish my phone took better pictures. Lol

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 92 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back