New to site.

Skanham

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Owensboro, ky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Bryan and I am new to this site. I have had a 55 gallon saltwater tank for about a year now. I have now decided to up grade and have bought a 125g tank.mi have building my own stand and it's almost done. My new tank is a reef ready tank. I have ordered some of my plumbing for it but will still need to do the plumbing for the sump. The sump is what I have some questions on. I have a used one and don't really know what all it needs in it. It has a chamber for inflow, then two other chambers and then a return chamber. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks I advance.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new