New to site

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guy's took your advice and took a look at your site seems to be quite nice. May take me awhile to get used to the different board design but seem like a lot of good Info on here. Already got a welcome from the Rev, Has he gotten over the tank loss yet?
Bill, ( poolkeeper1 )

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jack, Your welcome to come see It In person any time your up this way. Your wife knows where my house Is and I still need to get down and see your setup and see what I need from you guy's. Rhett told me you have some great finds

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HAHA! Welcome again Bill! I enjoyed chatting with you at the swap even though you don't like zoas or palys!! BLAHH!! :D

TritonsGarden

Coral Farmer Wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill, Please show everyone your beautiful tank... I thought it was impressive... probably the most pristine tank I have ever seen. anyone who can come back LIKE YOU HAVE NEEDS TO BE APPLAUDED!!!!
Kathy

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, That Is the nicest complement I have ever gotten, I would love to post some pictures but we can't figure out this board yet! My wife tried to put some up today but no luck, I can't figure how to start a thread either?
I sent a message to a mod but havn't got a response yet for some help. So any help would be great....

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSCN0735.jpg

DSCN0736.jpg

DSCN0741.jpg

Here are some tank shots. I hope they come out.

REEFSLAIR

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow 32 deep? that must suc to clean the bottom. I have a 24 and have a hard time with it. How do you manage?

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And thank you for the complements, I appreaciate them as you all know how hard It Is to get a tank like you want It. Hope all your tanks are doing well also.
Thanks Bill

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually I no longer do any sand cleaning other than 2 cucumbers and 2 sand sifting stars and some sand sifting fish. I do stir the bottom to get the gunk up In my skimmer though.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back