New to the club

ReeferKC

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Saturday!

I just wanted to quickly introduce my self!
My name is Keici (kc), I’m new to Tennessee I moved to the Franklin from Washington state a few months ago. I’ve been addicted to reefing for about 5 years now, and I’m excited to get back into reefing with my new build. I decided to go with the new nuvo 40 EXT and the APS cabinet. For the lights I went with the new Red Sea 90 led and I’m very impressed, this led is controlled with an app and its super simple to use and put it on a schedule or manually use it. For filtration I’m using the aquamaxx fc80 it was super easy to set up all the parts are made from thick strong acrylic and it only took about 4 days to bake in. I also have two bio blocks that I had to brake to make it fit in the reef octopus 15 it was the one of the few sump that would fit in the cabinet. The flow is made with the ice cap 1K gyre and the ecotech pump. I’ll post some pictures for all the reef junkies lol
If anyone have some frags to sale please let me know I’m ready to get started dressing up throw new tank!
3C69C535-37C0-467F-8CA6-2B6760F167A3.jpeg
8B6EBD3A-A2AF-4AA0-8140-E33AE4775ECA.jpeg
CE4A8C06-B2A9-4257-B7AE-A38494E294DC.jpeg

I look forward to meet some of you soon!!!

CAMAKAZY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the club. Looks like you are off to a great start. I really like the artwork behind an the sump install looks very clean.

You should come to the next meeting.
Its in a couple weeks at aquatic critter. There will be sales, giveaways, an food.

As far as frags theres several members who'd be happy to help you. Just post what you are looking for.

OP
OP
ReeferKC

ReeferKC

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the invite! what is the date for the meet up id be happy to join you guys.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back