0   0   0
5pz3g4.jpg

Just a Wrasse.

The biggest wrasse fan.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Im Tim. Iv been reefing for almost a year now. Been fish keeping for 10 plus years Started off with a 55 gallon, and now running a 120. Starting the process of moving into a larger apartment this weekend. Setting up my 55 long their first to move corals and fish into. I got a few things I need to do to the 120 like add in a check valve on the return line. And add in a ATO tank under the stand (been using a 32 gallon brute can on the side) I'll have better access to top off water where the tank is going to be placed. So I'll be able to run my RODI straight to the top off system. Finally gonna be adding in some larger Rock for the scaping.

The tank is mostly gonna be LPS, but I do want to venture into SPS someday.

I'm hoping to find this community is way more helpful and not filled with useless comments that may discourage people. Unlike most of the Facebook groups I find.

Hoping to learn even more and grow with you guys.

Thank you for reading.

20210815_110157.jpg
Welcome to the club!

Just a Wrasse.

The biggest wrasse fan.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Im Tim. Iv been reefing for almost a year now. Been fish keeping for 10 plus years Started off with a 55 gallon, and now running a 120. Starting the process of moving into a larger apartment this weekend. Setting up my 55 long their first to move corals and fish into. I got a few things I need to do to the 120 like add in a check valve on the return line. And add in a ATO tank under the stand (been using a 32 gallon brute can on the side) I'll have better access to top off water where the tank is going to be placed. So I'll be able to run my RODI straight to the top off system. Finally gonna be adding in some larger Rock for the scaping.

I'm hoping to find this community is way more helpful and not filled with useless comments that may discourage people. Unlike most of the Facebook groups I find.

Thank you for reading.

20210815_110157.jpg
Welcome!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you for reading.

20210815_110157.jpg

Hi Tim and Welcome! Glad you joined

Good luck on the move. Smart to do tank early and first because just that is a lot of work and time plus then all your household items will be a lot of work and time.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

OP
OP
Tmeyers

Tmeyers

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Tim and Welcome! Glad you joined

Good luck on the move. Smart to do tank early and first because just that is a lot of work and time plus then all your household items will be a lot of work and time.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
Thank you. I completed my build thread yesterday. I will be updating it with pictures of the new modifications I'm going to be making with the stand and the new rock work I will be doing.

Thank you for the best wishes on the move. Definitely always a challenge. Especially with tanks. Thankfully it's just from a one bedroom apartment to a 2 bedroom in the same complex. (Also helps I work here too haha)

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I completed my build thread yesterday. I will be updating it with pictures of the new modifications I'm going to be making with the stand and the new rock work I will be doing.

Thank you for the best wishes on the move. Definitely always a challenge. Especially with tanks. Thankfully it's just from a one bedroom apartment to a 2 bedroom in the same complex. (Also helps I work here too haha)

Let me be among the first to congratulate you on having Build Thread Badge - I see it - WAHOO!!!! Congrats!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you for reading.

20210815_110157.jpg

Attachments

• 70433.png
    70433.png
    57 KB · Views: 17

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 91 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back