New to the forum, full of questions, and always looking to learn more

Dalton W

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

My name is Dalton and I am new to the forum. I have had various (small amounts of coral) reef tanks for approximately 6 years now. I started in a 56 column with a clown, 2 filefish, and a few chromis' with a couple of feather dusters. I moved from that to a 75 gallon in which I had decent a mount more fish and coral in until it cracked across the front of the tank. Thankfully Marineland determined it to be a manufacturer defect and replaced it free of charge. After that I set the 75 back up and only had a few things in it before moving. After the move I set the tank back up and it became a horrible mess. However, I have some pajama cardinals that were in the tank before the move and are still with me. How I am not sure because the tank got some bad due to life events not allowing me to even touch the tank. They survived through roughly 6 months of no food, filtration, water flow, or water changes. Once life calmed down a bit I moved into a 210 that my fiancé bought me for graduation. This is the current setup I have and I want to get into the best shape possible. The tank has been setup for about 6 months now. We moved for about 6-7 months into a temporary arrangement while having our house built and while there everything from the original 210 was living in a 65. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone and sharing any experience/limited knowledge I have that may be helpful. Talk to you guys soon and hope everyone is doing well.

Dalton

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and thanks for signing up.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let's see some tank pics! :)

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Nice to meet you @Dalton W !* Be sure to check out the articles here.If you get the chance to start a build thread you can do so here- https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/large-aquariums-180g.322/

1472622406048.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.9%
Back