New to the forum

jamesgolden5000

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2024
Messages
14
Reaction score
27
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been keeping marine fish and coral for over 20 years. I recently lost my tomato clown - he was my first fish - and have decided to not keep any fish at all and focus only on coral. I like SPS, have montis pocis, and have had limited success with acoropora. I once had my tank's monti's wiped out by monti eating nudi's brought in from an LFS (absolutely fish if anyone is asking - never go there!). I have a mostly fully automated in wall 65 gallon aquarium - just water changes and top offs are manual. Kalk dosing and everything else is automated.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
I've been keeping marine fish and coral for over 20 years. I recently lost my tomato clown - he was my first fish - and have decided to not keep any fish at all and focus only on coral. I like SPS, have montis pocis, and have had limited success with acoropora. I once had my tank's monti's wiped out by monti eating nudi's brought in from an LFS (absolutely fish if anyone is asking - never go there!). I have a mostly fully automated in wall 65 gallon aquarium - just water changes and top offs are manual. Kalk dosing and everything else is automated.
Hello and welcome to R2R! You came to the right place here! People on this forum are so nice, and you will be able to find just about any info you need.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new