New to the forum

Revv65

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2024
Messages
86
Reaction score
94
Location
New Braunfels
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all;
I've been stalking this site for awhile now. I'm not new to the aquarium hobby but new to saltwater. Thanks to the people and posts on this site, I was able to narrow down and cure the problems in my new FOT. Looking Looking forward to learning more about keeping marine fishes. Rich
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new