New to the Forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Claude
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Claude

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm excited to be part of this forum and look forward to being apart of this community.
A little about me, I've been in the hobby for about 10 years with 7 freshwater tanks and last December I made the move into my first SWT. I have a 100 gallon tank that I've enjoyed building and seeing the fruits of my labor. I will add some pictures and information later once I get a feel for this forum.
I look forward to sharing ideas and learning from everyone.
 
Welcome to R2R;)
 
Welcome home! You'll love it here!
 
Hello everyone, I'm excited to be part of this forum and look forward to being apart of this community.
A little about me, I've been in the hobby for about 10 years with 7 freshwater tanks and last December I made the move into my first SWT. I have a 100 gallon tank that I've enjoyed building and seeing the fruits of my labor. I will add some pictures and information later once I get a feel for this forum.
I look forward to sharing ideas and learning from everyone.
 
Hello everyone, I'm excited to be part of this forum and look forward to being apart of this community.
A little about me, I've been in the hobby for about 10 years with 7 freshwater tanks and last December I made the move into my first SWT. I have a 100 gallon tank that I've enjoyed building and seeing the fruits of my labor. I will add some pictures and information later once I get a feel for this forum.
I look forward to sharing ideas and learning from everyone.

Welcome to the forums! We are so glad to have you here. :)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new