New to the Forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Claude
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Claude

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm excited to be part of this forum and look forward to being apart of this community.
A little about me, I've been in the hobby for about 10 years with 7 freshwater tanks and last December I made the move into my first SWT. I have a 100 gallon tank that I've enjoyed building and seeing the fruits of my labor. I will add some pictures and information later once I get a feel for this forum.
I look forward to sharing ideas and learning from everyone.
 
Welcome to R2R;)
 
Welcome home! You'll love it here!
 
Hello everyone, I'm excited to be part of this forum and look forward to being apart of this community.
A little about me, I've been in the hobby for about 10 years with 7 freshwater tanks and last December I made the move into my first SWT. I have a 100 gallon tank that I've enjoyed building and seeing the fruits of my labor. I will add some pictures and information later once I get a feel for this forum.
I look forward to sharing ideas and learning from everyone.
 
Hello everyone, I'm excited to be part of this forum and look forward to being apart of this community.
A little about me, I've been in the hobby for about 10 years with 7 freshwater tanks and last December I made the move into my first SWT. I have a 100 gallon tank that I've enjoyed building and seeing the fruits of my labor. I will add some pictures and information later once I get a feel for this forum.
I look forward to sharing ideas and learning from everyone.

Welcome to the forums! We are so glad to have you here. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new