New to the forum!!

Welcome back!... Great to have you as part of the R2R Family…

Explore…Learn…Share---Practice Patience

2DV.gif
 
Welcome!! Honestly there are a lot of good options skimmer wise... but for me I used the nano Eshopps skimmer! It is a work horse and works perfectly for my 25 lagoon!

I talk a bit about it and its performance in my tank tour video! Hope you get the chance to check out the channel and subscribe!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new