New to the hobby: Nano Cube Preferences?

Discussion in 'New to Saltwater & Reef Aquariums? Post Here' started by alysonjuhl, Feb 11, 2018.

1. alysonjuhl

alysonjuhl New Member

Feb 9, 2018

My husband & I have dabbled in tanks (salt and freshwater) for a few years now, but have recently gotten much more into the hobby. Our current set up is a 48G bowfront reef tank. We have a variety of coral and a few fish. The hubs is way more into coral... and I have a soft spot in my heart for clownfish.

I'd like to set up a ~10G nano cube in my home office for a pair of clownfish, but I can't seem to decide which tank will be best. Any preferences on tank brand? I'm stuck between Innovative Marine 10 Gallon NUVO Fusion Aquarium w/ Ghost Protein Skimmer & the Fiju Cube 10 Gallon All-in-One. I've looked at OceanBox Designs, too, and while I LOVE them, I'm not prepared for that level of financial investment for the tank itself at this point.

Would love some feedback on the two listed above! Or comparably-priced alternatives.

2. jsker

jsker Reefing is all about the adventure Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor Partner Member 2018

Apr 11, 2015
    Welcome to R2R.

Lets see if there are some nano reefer here.
    alysonjuhl likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted