New to the hobby: Nano Cube Preferences?

alysonjuhl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi from Georgia!

My husband & I have dabbled in tanks (salt and freshwater) for a few years now, but have recently gotten much more into the hobby. Our current set up is a 48G bowfront reef tank. We have a variety of coral and a few fish. The hubs is way more into coral... and I have a soft spot in my heart for clownfish.

I'd like to set up a ~10G nano cube in my home office for a pair of clownfish, but I can't seem to decide which tank will be best. Any preferences on tank brand? I'm stuck between Innovative Marine 10 Gallon NUVO Fusion Aquarium w/ Ghost Protein Skimmer & the Fiju Cube 10 Gallon All-in-One. I've looked at OceanBox Designs, too, and while I LOVE them, I'm not prepared for that level of financial investment for the tank itself at this point.

Would love some feedback on the two listed above! Or comparably-priced alternatives.

Thanks!
 
Welcome to R2R.

Lets see if there are some nano reefer here.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new