New to the hobby

nyfishkid87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
147
Reaction score
43
Location
Westchester County, New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all my fellow fish lover. I am Daniel, I am new to the saltwater hobby and Reef2Reef. I came here to expand my knowledge and meet some new cool people. I started keeping a fish tank 6 years ago when I moved from New Jersey to New York, but they were always fresh water. 5 months ago i went to a pet shop and a fellow hobbyist said they go to a pet shop called Maximum Reef. Me being nosy lol, and love driving to new places that has fish said where is this place?, he said its in Yonkers. Long story short, I been going to Maximum Reef for 5 months and has sat up 25 gallon thriving reef. Thanks to Edwin, and Ralphy my knowledge of saltwater has been blooming. This pet shop is wonderful somy put. I am starting off with a 25 gallon reef aquarium
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new