New to the hobby!

Gzfrank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2020
Messages
119
Reaction score
136
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks! After searching this forum for months to learn how to build and operate a saltwater aquarium, I should probably join! There’s so much information on this site! Thanks for all of your help!

Built a budget friendly 29g with a 10g sump. I’ve had it up and running for two weeks now! So far so go!

71676B8A-025F-466C-B172-D69F3BE068E6.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Hey folks! After searching this forum for months to learn how to build and operate a saltwater aquarium, I should probably join! There’s so much information on this site! Thanks for all of your help!

Built a budget friendly 29g with a 10g sump. I’ve had it up and running for two weeks now! So far so go!

Welcome bro.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new