new to the hobby

Yes its a true aquarium its the biocube 29gallon made for saltwater fish. Thank you very much for the advice!
No worries that’s why we are here to help each other check the box and move to the next step with as much success as possible. Best of luck on your tank build and pictures
 
Welcome
giphy.gif
 
Welcome! The research phase is a fun one! I rather enjoy gathering information about new builds and concepts in reefing that i am not that familiar with!

That being said.. YouTube is a great place to search other than R2R.. should check out my channel may be helpful for you and have some great tips! Here was my last weeks video!

 
Welcome! The research phase is a fun one! I rather enjoy gathering information about new builds and concepts in reefing that i am not that familiar with!

That being said.. YouTube is a great place to search other than R2R.. should check out my channel may be helpful for you and have some great tips! Here was my last weeks video!


Awesome thank you I will definitely check it out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new