Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

mynd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome.. This one is for you Mr Navy.. :)

By the time a Navy pilot pulled into a little town, every hotel room was taken. "You've got to have a room somewhere," he pleaded. "Or just a bed, I don't care where." "Well, I do have a double room with one occupant, a Marine pilot," admitted the manager, "and he might be glad to split the cost. But to tell you the truth, he snores so loudly that people in adjoining rooms have complained in the past. I'm not sure it'd be worth it to you."

"No problem," the tired Navy pilot assured him. "I'll take it." The next morning the Navy Pilot came down to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. "How'd you sleep?" Asked the manager. "Never better." The manager was impressed. No problem with the other guy snoring, then?" "Nope, I shut him up in no time." Said the Navy pilot. "How'd you manage that?" asked the manager.

"He was already in bed, snoring away, when I came in the room, I went over, gave him a kiss on the cheek, said, 'Goodnight, beautiful,' ...and he sat up all night watching me."

That is the only gift this Marine will offer you.. ;) Good luck and glad to help out any where I can for the people who gave us so many rides :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

jwill4400

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

I'm a new guy in San Diego looking to take up the hobby. I have done fresh water in the past, but now that I am retiring from the Navy, I have the time to set up a tank I've always wanted. Plan to hear a lot of questions from me! :)
Welcome! You are in for a lot of fun (and times of exasperation).

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back