New to the industry

BlackFlagAquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2023
Messages
32
Reaction score
78
Location
lakeland
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon, I was hoping some of y’all that have been in the industry for some time could help give us some feedback on our new frag racks and other products on our website. We have posted in some Facebook groups and good some feedback and looking to get more to help shape our products. Sorry for the bland website as we are still adding to it.

www.blackflagaquatics.com
 
Cool frag racks.....I like the name too!

Good luck with the biz!

Best regards,

Eric
 
Cool frag racks.....I like the name too!

Good luck with the biz!

Best regards,

Eric
Thank you for looking man. We appreciate it. It’s been fun getting to this point and we have plans for a lot more. Just trying to get in the door first.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new