New to the reef world

Welcome to the R2R community
 
Yeah alot of that going around. Welcome aboard!!!

ZomboMeme 27092020091418.jpg
 
My boyfriend and I started this hobby (and account) together. We can thank his adorable 8 year old daughter who asked us 3 months ago if we could get her a tank with glow fish. 3 months later...we have her FW tank plus 2 SW tanks (not including 2 other purchased tanks that are not (yet) set up. I told a friend that I was getting into saltwater aquariums and his response was, "Good luck, I hear that's a slippery slope!" Well, he wasn't kidding haha. We are excited to meet fellow reefers and very much look forward to learning more about everyone's passion and experience, as well as sharing our own personal excitement and mishaps.

Hello and welcome to the channel. Show pictures soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new