New to the Reef

hawkbait

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2020
Messages
120
Reaction score
99
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I'm new to R2R. I'm starting my first saltwater tank this weekend! will be doing a build thread soon. I have experience in aquariums just not saltwater. I'll be doing a mixed reef Red Sea Reefer 425xl. I'm looking forward to having a pistol shrimp and watchmen chilling in the tank eventually, and in the long game plan is a mandarin.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new