New to the Salt Tank

Python.Palette

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to introduce myself real quick. I just got my first salt tank last week. I bought a used 40 breeder. I'm excited to figure this new environment out. I am definitely am animal enthusiast with this being the latest addition to my funny farm. I've had fresh water tanks for years, and finally convinced my wife to try a salt tank. I'm hoping things go well enough that I can turn my 40 into a sump for a 125 or bigger in the future.
20160121_195511.jpg


20160121_195511.jpg
 
Just wanted to introduce myself real quick. I just got my first salt tank last week. I bought a used 40 breeder. I'm excited to figure this new environment out. I am definitely am animal enthusiast with this being the latest addition to my funny farm. I've had fresh water tanks for years, and finally convinced my wife to try a salt tank. I'm hoping things go well enough that I can turn my 40 into a sump for a 125 or bigger in the future.
20160121_195511.jpg


20160121_195511.jpg
Nice, always good to think ahead with the sump idea.
 
Welcome to R2R;)
 
Welcome I too am starting over ( i posted pics of my freshwater and my tear down of the tank last week. I am starting with a ten gallon for quarantine then I will go for my main. Was looking at 65 but just may go with a 40 breeder as well looks good
 
Great start! Welcome :D
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new