New to the site

Tjohnson8057

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2014
Messages
52
Reaction score
4
Location
Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I'm New to the site. I've been in the hobby a little over a year and a half now. I have a 100g quarter round. With a good mix of coral, fish and inverts. This is my first and only tank and so far so good, few lil probs but nothing major. I'm still always learning. I live in orlando so I'm really lucky to have some good LFS's around me. Looking forward to learning a lot on the site!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
welcome to the forum! Please post pictures of your tank - would love to check it out! (seems I'm always saying this to newcomers lol)
 
image.jpg
 
Welcome to the forum.You have a nice collection !
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Thanks everyone. I have plans for a big tank build in the future, def will post a thread and show the build
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new