New to the site!!

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.. :)
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey all. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I finally made an account after just searching and browsing the forums for awhile now. Thanks to all that i have learned from already!
Welcome to Reef 2 Reef! Glad to help when we can, let us know when we can help haha!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new