New to this form

Silence2006

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm new to this form and wanted to introduce myself self. I've been reefing for about 3 years and have a 93 Gallon Marineland cube. I build all my own stands and diy as much as possible. I have a mixed reef where I recently switched from cheap Chinese less to ati t5 setup. I dose brs two part and do byweekly water changeshappy reefing everyone.
20170113_162526.jpg
20170113_162526.jpg
20170113_162503.jpg
 
Nice job and beautiful reef!
 
Welcome to R2R. very neat and organized build.
 
Hello, I'm new to this form and wanted to introduce myself self. I've been reefing for about 3 years and have a 93 Gallon Marineland cube. I build all my own stands and diy as much as possible. I have a mixed reef where I recently switched from cheap Chinese less to ati t5 setup. I dose brs two part and do byweekly water changeshappy reefing everyone.
20170113_162526.jpg
20170113_162526.jpg
20170113_162503.jpg
Welcome .. looks great .. happy reefing ..
 
Welcome to R2R. Great looking cube you have there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new