- Joined
- Jan 10, 2016
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 16
Hi guys,
I am in Ontario, Canada and just started up my saltwater tank six months ago. I have a 55 gallon and only have rock, sand and fish at this point.
I would like to get into corals slowly but I need to acquire the proper lights. I would like to get led at an affordable price. Tank is 2 x 24".
Any recommendations of corals and lights would be greatly appreciated.
Nice to meet you all
Nat
I am in Ontario, Canada and just started up my saltwater tank six months ago. I have a 55 gallon and only have rock, sand and fish at this point.
I would like to get into corals slowly but I need to acquire the proper lights. I would like to get led at an affordable price. Tank is 2 x 24".
Any recommendations of corals and lights would be greatly appreciated.
Nice to meet you all
Nat

