New to this forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter zwulfke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zwulfke

Reefer Extraordinaire
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Messages
1,051
Reaction score
156
Location
Albany Ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I'm William
I came here as it has more activity than the other forum I was n ad seems more information
I have a29gl 36x12 tank it was 2 months old when I moved it with live rock only ad has been setup for another month since I have got 4turbo snails 2 peppermint shrimp 2 cow fish and a LT purple ends Anemone given to me last week all seems t be good and I just stated up a rufug in my basement all that is in there is water an some mud I wanted t add some live rock and sand and let it cycle for a month before I hook it to my tank

Currently
AM:0
N02:0
n3:0
ph:8.3
sal:1.025
 

Attachments

  • 20140323_183958.jpg
    20140323_183958.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 126
  • anem 2.jpg
    anem 2.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 152
Hi William, nice tank you have. From the pic, I'm guessing you meant to say 2 clown fish. Welcome to R2R. I have found the folks very friendly and knowledgeable here.
 
yes sorry two clown fish just replaced my keyboard at work it was not acting right :)
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new