New to this forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Montium
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Montium

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
10
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My name is Mike and I have been a saltwater fish junkie for about 40 years. I was introduced to the hobby by my father who was instrumental in feeding my addiction. I started scuba diving at age seven and have continued to do so off and on ever since. There has been an aquarium in my home since they were made of metal lol ( I know, sounds like such a great idea right? ) I am also a deep water collector and posted a few of the new ones in another thread.

Thanks for reading and I will go on to lurk for now lol

Mike
 
Welcome to R2R;)
 
Welcome home my friend! You'll love it here!
 
But first....

welcome3.jpg


Just kidding...welcome!
 
Haha welcome! ps the dog in your avatar is really pretty looking! pps do you have a tank up and running right now, if so post some pics!
 
Thanks folks, the dog is my Cardigan Corgi when he was a puppy. As for tank photos I have a 30 up right now and it's kinda messy. It's being overrun by xenia at the moment and I have been too lazy to mow them back. Here is a photo from today of the tank

DSC_4582.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new