New to this forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rarend99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rarend99

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
92
Reaction score
29
Location
Northern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I'm new to this forum, I usually spend time on reef central. Just thought I'd sign up here also.

Current tank has been up for 6 weeks.

57 gallon rimless
Two RW-8
6 bulb T5
Ehiem compact 3000 return
Trigger ruby 30 sump
Curve 7 skimmer
Full apex
Mixed reef

IMG_0317.JPG
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Beautiful tank, I especially like the stand!
 
Welcome to R2R. Glad you signed up and thanks for sharing your system with us.
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new