New type of algae battle

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
14,385
Reaction score
11,382
Location
Olympia, WA.
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
At least this is a new one to me.
I think I got this on a frag I traded for and it seems to be spreading fast.
What can I do to fight this algae?

 
Looks like all you need is a tang and he will clean up for ya.


That's what I'm planning but I'm hoping to hear about other solutions.
I have a very small yellow tang coming tomorrow.
 
This is going on in my zoanthid tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new