New Website!

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope this is cool with the Rev. ;]

We have partnered with our webdesigner, Oliver Pacheco to bring you guys a cool place to buy and sell aquarium stuff. If you're like us, constantly upgrading and wanting a place to buy/sell stuff without having to worry about being banned from your favorite reef forum for being "too commercial".

Have you been meaning to sell that extra stuff thats taking up storage space in your house? Are you looking to get a new tank or lights, but can't afford a new setup? We have a place just for you! http://aquariumclassifieds.com/

We are still working on a few things, but the site is fully functional and we welcome you all to check it out. This site has banner exchanging capabilities, if you are interested in becoming a sponsor in the future please contact us for more info.

Any questions or comments are welcome!

http://aquariumclassifieds.com/

kharn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
WOW!!! Thank you!!! Finally a website for people that change their mind as often as i do :)......I hate RC and other sites for thinking that we are commercial....AWSOME will post asap :)

OP
OP
Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Hope everyone will like it and find it user friendly. If anyone has any suggestions or problems with stuff just let me know.
We will be decreasing the catagories soon so it will be easier to navigate. Fresh water aquarium stuff is welcome too!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks great! Love the look. :)

OP
OP
Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For banner exchanging or to sell lots of equipment? We're ironing out the guidelines for people that want to sell on a commercial basis, so I will keep you posted.

Burks

Toledo Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking site!

I just registered. Love finding new places to meet people and trade. I have some zoos that need a new home.....haha

OP
OP
Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool! Yeah, we're hoping it will catch on. We got banned from RC ages ago because I wanted to trade some corals I had and they thought I was being commercial. Go figure. But this is not a flame RC thread, don't want to get one of those started since the mods from there like to make sure their members are behaving on other forums.

OP
OP
Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow, I had no idea that site existed, bet my husband didn't either. I'll have to show him.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Both good sites for sure. Just remember members that we also have a classified and selling and trading forums here at R2R. What I am saying is that if you add your stuff to all of these sites chances are better that you sell or find what your looking for. :D

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
there is also aquabid.com ..

Reef goodess the site looks nice... What is needed is a place that alows livestock sales the most...

Dave

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back