New xr15 g5 light setting

Mark75g

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
75
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So have a 20 g Nuvo that I am doing some chalices and zoas in. Had 2 FluvalSmart led on the tank and just switch to the new xr15. Currently running the lps/zoa setting and on 50%. Started at 40% couple weeks ago.
Not sure what % intensity I should run at. I have zoa frags in my main tank under 250 watt 14k metal halide and they are doing great. I don’t really have access to a par meter

1467BE02-4D29-44A6-A866-FB37244DB217.jpeg
 
So have a 20 g Nuvo that I am doing some chalices and zoas in. Had 2 FluvalSmart led on the tank and just switch to the new xr15. Currently running the lps/zoa setting and on 50%. Started at 40% couple weeks ago.
Not sure what % intensity I should run at. I have zoa frags in my main tank under 250 watt 14k metal halide and they are doing great. I don’t really have access to a par meter
You can rent a par meter from BRS
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new