New Year, New Giveaway: Win a DELTEC Skimmer! - A R2R Exclusive Contest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed for some time now. Username is majerah1.

I would love to see some new lights, but also some more info on types of substrate, and plumbing. I am about to build a sump and your videos are already useful.

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Subbed to Youtube as: eleventh_reef

I'd like to see something on all the sumps out there these days, especially traditional filter sock vs Triton style sumps.

Fishhands

View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribe some time ago...
Username Fishands
I would like to see some videos on tours of factorys that build the reefing gear we all use. That kind of behind the scenes stuff is really cool.

Caliguy1983

View Badges
Reaction score
IMG_7548.PNG

Subscribed [email protected] is the username

lester lloyd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
new-year-giveaway-2018-social-v2.png

Hi Fellow Reefers,

Robert, Kelly, and the rest of the crew are hard at work filming new Marine Depot videos to release in the New Year.

We wanted to invite you all to join us on our adventures in reefkeeping in 2018 by subscribing to our YouTube channel!

Once you subscribe (or if you are already a subscriber), reply to this thread with your YouTube username along with 1 topic or product you'd like us to cover in the New Year!

On 2/1/18 we will choose 1 lucky R2R member/MD YouTube subscriber from this thread to receive a FREE Deltec SCA 1351 Protein Skimmer—a beast of a skimmer and a $379 value!

We'll also send a snazzy Marine Depot T-shirt and some handy plug labels to 5 random R2R members just for helping us out with fresh content ideas. :D

Thank you in advance to everyone for participating and GOOD LUCK!

Warm regards,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Hello MD this is you tuber Juss Less [email protected] I would love to see a video on the new jbj flat screen and possible upgrades those aio look pretty slick

rudyrizzo

View Badges
Reaction score
username Dan Resnick. Id lie to see a video of the same size tanks one tank with basic T5 and the other with LED and make it a series to show us how the corals color and size do it for about 6 months.

JTreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed: JT Reef

I’d like to see more tests done on Probiotics for the reef tank. What bacteria strains are the most common. A comparison of some of the more popular additives(what’s in them). Seahorse setups use Sanolife probiotics. Reef tanks use many different brands. What’s the difference? Etc:)

Mal11224

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Michael Lawton
I enjoy many of the videos that you guys post. If I had to choose a topic, I would like to see some educational videos on feeding corals. Best methods and products to use for the best growth and overall health of the system.

MRRBW

View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed as mrrbw

I would love to see a jelly fish tank build with best practice info on keeping them!

Seand03

View Badges
Reaction score
Sub. User Sean Dillon.

I would like to see a video on the affects of storing salt water long term (4-8 weeks) and if ro water in 55g food grade drums can leach or change the water in any way.

Wingizzmo

View Badges
Reaction score
I would like to see info on medical tanks quarantine tanks.

lsaint88

View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed, username is Lenny Saint

I would like to see something on all the carbon and what one is the best for your $$$$

JDJP

View Badges
Reaction score
Username Dylan Paronett

Id like to see leds vs halides

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed as Warren Chung.
Would like to see more testing on overall light spread and PAR for the Radion diffusers.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back