New York knicks receding majorly help

GoNextLevel

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2021
Messages
74
Reaction score
14
Location
3528 Pierce Street
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I have no idea why this is happening I have other torch corals in my tank but this is only happening to my NYK torch.
I also noticed this strange thing on the bone structure of the torch you can see in the picture.

I keep my corals under heavy blues ramping up and down throughout the day with low whites. Ai prime 16 HD lighting and keep the torches under medium flow and light.

My water parameters are good.

8.0 ph
0 ammonia
0 nitrite
10 nitrate
0.4 phosphate
0.025 salinity
My calcium magnesium and alk are all in the proper range.

I ordered coral dip but I’m not sure if it will make it till tomorrow with the way it’s looking right now.

30A69261-78B9-4DD9-9869-7EEBD976141E.jpeg 84DCDA37-22E7-4464-AF5C-DEEC7D4D8809.jpeg
 
+1 on phosphate. Euphyllia can be very finicky and not adjust well to certain parameters. How long has the torch been in the tank?
 
Also, if the other corals are doing fine, then it could very well be some kind of pest
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new