New Zoas - Help ID Them?

JohnnyReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 new Zoas I picked up but haven’t had the chance to ID them. One looks like exosphere, but not sure on the other two orange ones. Anyone able to assist?

IMG_5160.jpeg IMG_5161.jpeg IMG_5162.jpeg
 
I do THINK Exospheres, but I'm no expert... last ones look like Mohawks?
 
I agree first ones look like exos and last ones look like Mohawks. For the second one, does it normally look red but renders as orange in images?

EDIT: I think the second one is night crawlers
 
Last edited:
I agree first ones look like exos and last ones look like Mohawks. For the second one, does it normally look red but renders as orange in images?

EDIT: I think the second one is night crawlers
Thank you! Maybe I need a better picture on the second and third. It doesn’t look like Mohawks exactly, but very close. The second one is a very vibrant, almost solid orange, except some green on the skirt.
 
I agree first ones look like exos and last ones look like Mohawks. For the second one, does it normally look red but renders as orange in images?

EDIT: I think the second one is night crawlers
Thank you! Maybe I need a better picture on the second and third. It doesn’t look like Mohawks exactly, but very close. The second one is a very vibrant, almost solid orange, except some green on the skirt.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new