New Zoaz

Carebearsss.x

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
93
Location
Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Yesterday my boyfriend and I went on a coral buying spree :p !

The lady told us the name of this beauty, but I was way to excited and ended up forgetting the name!

I think it was along the lines of “Yellow Eyed Monster” but I’m not 100% sure :)

Any recommendations? Thanks!!

8F32B4A9-42E1-428B-ABDD-ED1ABDFCBB05.jpeg
 
Dragon eyes zoa
 
Don’t know if those are dragon eyes, as the color of the center of the polyp doesn’t match... they may not have an ID, I have an idea but may have to come back after I research a bit
 
Couldn’t find anything, they could be “sunrise supernovas” but I’m not convinced, starting out in the hobby I wouldn’t worry too much about names just get stuff you love to look at ! If you’re selling or just wanna keep track then go with names
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new