New

So long time no update.... I thought things look great tonight so I grabbed the camera and tried to get some photos. This tank is the hardest thing to shoot for some reason.

P1011472.JPG


P1011472.JPG


P1011482.JPG


P1011483.JPG


P1011481.JPG


P1011473.JPG


P1011473.JPG


P1011481.JPG


P1011482.JPG


P1011483.JPG
 
Wow that's a lot zoas:eek:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new